Keep up your home in good condition
In order to ensure safety of family, it is crucial to give special attention to the lead-painted surfaces in your house. Even lead based paint in good condition is not dangerous.
- Inspect your house regularly for chipping, peeling and weakening pain and fix the issue as quick as possible without unnecessary sanding.
- Painted surfaces that rub together on frequent basis like windows, doors and stairs, etc. must be checked regularly.
- If you notice any paint chip of dust, remove them carefully with a wet cloth and remove the trash. After that, clean the surface with wet paper towel.
- Clean the flat surfaces and floors, etc. once in a week at least to control dust.
- Use vacuum cleaner to clean the uncarpeted floors.
- If you have carpets and rugs in the house, keep them clean. Go for professional cleaning carpet after regular intervals.
Discover the best home inspection guarantees in the field.