Fluke proudly introduces an entry level thermal imager for Infrared thermography, thermal vision, and thermal video which provides quick, easy, and accurate problem identification and troubleshooting designed specifically for the building inspection professional. Now Fluke quality, durability, and performance are available in a thermal imager engineered for the value-conscious building professional.
The Fluke TiS Thermal Imaging Scanner is the top-performing imager and thermal visions in its price class and the most affordable thermal camera to meet the proposed RESNET infrared inspection standards.
The Corentium monitor is also an essential tool to use when performing property inspections or when checking the operation of a radon mitigation system.
- The most affordable thermal imager on the market.
- Highest resolution (120x120) in price class
- Only imager in price class with versatile, manual focus
- Largest display size (3.7) in price class. 30% larger than comparable imagers!
- Long battery life lasts ~4 hours
- Rugged body engineered to withstand 2m drop test
- Award winning ergonomic design
- Easy to use – the TiS Thermal Imaging Scanner provides you with a basic, reliable solution for the building professional
- Trusted quality of Fluke brand
"I can definitely say that I'd recommend Karol to anyone.
After inspecting our new building; Karol provided us with Inspection Report; executive summary, illustrations, implications and photos were very thorough and professional.
His expertise and construction knowlegde saved as from making a big mistake.
There were so many things to be corrected.
We are very pleased with the results!"
Sandy Bachman, Kirkland